Please note that if you are dialing in to access this practice exercise it will take longer to access the exercise and navigate between screens.
Click on the link below to learn how to remove a class to your Backpack.
Remove a Class from your Backpack Exercise
Tips to run the practice exercise:
1. Make sure that you have Flash player installed on your computer. Click here to find out more information.
2. Set your screen resolution to 1024 X 768 (If you must use 800 X 600, set your web browser to view the full screen).
3. Follow the directions in the instruction boxes.
4. You can exit the practice exercise at any time by closing your browser window.
5. You can advance or go back a step by using the arrows in the instruction box.